The Kwajalein Central Registration Office is your one-stop shop for enrolling your kids in programs at the Child Development Center (CDC), School Age Center (SAC), Teen Center, and Youth Sports.
- Child Development Center (CDC) - Ages 6 Weeks – 5 Years
- Regularly scheduled care for your infant – Pre-K student
- Hourly Care
- School Age Center (SAC) – Ages K – 6th Grade
- Before and/or After School Care
- Summer Day Camp
- Open Recreation Events
- Teen Center – 7th -12th Grade
- Youth Sports - 3 Years - 6th Grade
Contact Child & Youth Services:
Hours of Operations:
Tuesday to Saturdays: 7:00am – 5:30pm. The cash office is open 7:00am – 5:15pm located in Building 358.
- CYS Handbook
- New Families – please register prior to arrival at www.MilitaryChildCare.com
- CDC and SAC Registration Forms:
- Teen Center Waiver & Registration Form
- USAG-KA Child Supervision & Curfew Policy
*Note – While we work closely with the Kwajalein School System, our programs are separate and require a separate registration.